From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: Cornet|
Forcefield-generating outlier, pacifist, and (usually) cheerful sort. Due to having a high fuel consumption and a lot of issues, he's often known as "that drunk guy who basically lives at the bar."
Trailbreaker is overall a gentle, cheerful soul who cares a lot about his teammates and would rather make peace than war. Unfortunately, he also has a low sense of self worth and is very self-conscious about his status as a "one trick pony," an Outlier whose skill and alt mode leave him very slow and fuel consumptive. He has a habit of comparing himself to others and getting caught up in it, sometimes letting his jealousy get the best of him-especially when he's been drinking too much. Which is sadly often.
But most of the time he just wants to keep everyone in good spirits. He has a big spark and will help anyone in need to the best of his ability, not discriminating against Decepticon or Neutral.
Trailbreaker can generate forcefields, using them as shields or to levitate objects and people. He can limit them to a very narrow area or spread it out. Either way, it's a very fuel consumptive ability and overdoing it will burn him out.
Here's where he'd put his Rodimus Star. IF HE HAD ONE
- 2018-12-05 A Matter of Trust (Trailbreaker, Shockwave)
- 2018-10-11 Porcupine Cronch (Trailbreaker, Starstruck)
- 2018-10-08 Feedback (Bulkhead, Penchant, Trailbreaker, Dymium)
- 2018-09-26 Stay Positive (Blast Off, Trailbreaker)
- 2018-09-10 Sorry to Worry You (Hound, Trailbreaker)
- 2018-09-12 Looking Glass Logic (Trailbreaker, Rung, Shockwave)
- 2018-09-07 Do it For You (Ten, Trailbreaker)
- 2018-09-06 The Best Idea Ever (Trailbreaker, Starstruck)
- 2018-09-06 On Vacation (Trailbreaker, Soundwave)
- 2018-09-01 Teacher and Student (Trailbreaker, Shockwave)
- ... further results
|Topsy Turvy||12 July 2017||The !Lost Lighters hit the Lost Light with a bomb snuck past their defenses in the frame of a mangled pair of cassettes: !Frumble. Without any particular design or reason, a number of the crews were apparently swapped into different bodies.|
|Rebirth of Unicron||4 May 2017||The Lost Light follows the Shivan monolith all the way to earth, meeting up Elita One's ship along the way. As more monoliths arrive, the crew uses this chance to visit Earth once more despite the Earth Defense Command telling them not to. They decide to be discreet. Eventually, nine monoliths arrive and everyone aboard the LL watches them in bated breath as they open and unfold and become... the Unmaker, Unicron!|