From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: Ems|
|Alt-Mode:||Off Road Vehicle|
Your resident centaur.
Traction was brought online late into the war, a three step MTO, in specific response to a growing need of raw materials. He wasn't built to fight but to mine- or in his case to care for the miners placed on a treacherous desert planet rich in energon deposits known as Varmego 7. He never saw Cybertron, he never saw major battles, he had never even seen more than about ten mechs in one place at a time. The closest he got to battles was the odd Decepticon patrol they would have to take out quickly and silently.
After word reached them of the war ending, Traction decided to ditch his badge but remained on Varmego since he had no real urge to go back to a world he had never known. Sure, Varmego was ravaged by sandstorms that would rip the plating off an unsuspecting mech and earthquakes capable of destroying entire canyons but it was home. One day something drew him out to the desert, like a force calling to him, and he uncovered a broken spyglass. An Artifact of the Knights, not that he had known that at the time. A few weeks later he ran into a Lost Light team sent to retrieve it and ended up returning with them to join the fight against Unicron so he could protect his team and desert home on the outskirts of the galaxy.
Artifact of the Knights of Cybertron
- 2018-12-22 Visiting Varmego (Traction, Static, Traction's team)
- 2018-08-29 Leafy Tantrum (Skystalker, Traction, Unoe)
- 2018-07-29 Bowstrings and Balance (Ten, Bone-Spur, Traction)
- 2018-07-05 Three Steps (Hunker, Traction)
- 2018-07-05 Can't See the Magic (Dust, Traction)
- 2018-06-24 Aches and Pains (Static, Traction)
- 2018-05-16 Barrier Breach (Trailbreaker, Dust, Fireflight, Chimera, Starstruck, Traction)
- 2018-04-22 Differing Opinions (Sequin, Traction)
- 2018-04-16 Are You Lost? (Adagio, Traction)
- 2018-04-14 Beach Bash (Spacecase, Blast Off, Traction, Starstruck, Static, Airhammer)
- ... further results