Rebirth of Unicron
From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Rebirth of Unicron|
|Location||Earth, L1 Point Near Earth|
|Participants||Fireflight, Swerve, Gearshift, Trailbreaker, Brigade, Doublecross, Steeljaw, Sandstorm, Whetstone, Skystalker, Blaster, Chimera, Hound, Lieutenant, Perceptor, Rodimus, Grotusque, Phantasm, Bulkhead, Cosmos, Drift, Soundwave, Wheeljack, Riptide, Skystalker, Sterling, Starstruck, Swoop, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Mirage, Tailgate, Vortex, Whetstone, Madrigal, Rung, Skywarp, Brigade, Skydive, Pipes, Blast Off, Blackstorm, Orbitall, Buzzkill, Tourniquet, Brainstorm, Firestar, Lockjaw, Ravage|
|NPCs||Marissa Fairborne, Ayana Jones, Thundercracker, Unicron|
|GM||Mox, Ems, Koi|
The Lost Light follows the Shivan monolith all the way to earth, meeting up Elita One's ship along the way. As more monoliths arrive, the crew uses this chance to visit Earth once more despite the Earth Defense Command telling them not to. They decide to be discreet. Eventually, nine monoliths arrive and everyone aboard the LL watches them in bated breath as they open and unfold and become... the Unmaker, Unicron!
- When first arriving to the L1 point, the LL is greeted by the EDC officials Marissa Fairborn and Ayana Jones along with Thundercracker.
- The LLers are told to NOT go to Earth or they WILL be shot at etc, etc.
- After the three leave, everyone decides to go anyways, just be extra sneaky about it.
- Various LLers go on all sorts of adventures on Earth from dates to enjoying the nature and finding old memories to making new ones.
- Meanwhile, Preceptor attempts to find out more about the monoliths with Sandstorm and Sterling and some researchers from Elita's ship.
- They don't really find out anything before being attacked by vicious robo worms. Well, maybe they learned the monoliths have vicious space worms.
- Eventually, every LLer is recalled back to the Lost Light because nine monoliths have gathers and its ominous as all hell.
- The Thingy, retrieved aaaaaaaall the way back in Hedonia, suddenly vacates the ship of its own volition and heads for the monoliths.
- The monoliths then begin to open and come together, forming an incomplete planet.
- Few know who or what it is but everyone is extremely unnerved by it. Those who do know freak the frack out.
- Its Unicron. We resurrected Unicron. Bet you never fucked up that bad before.
- Suddenly, planet Unicron unleashes space worms that burrow into the LL and begin to rain down havoc.
- Elita One tries to fly her ship at Unicron and detonate it- it fails and the ship returns to help the LL jump to safety.
- Because there's worms everywhere and they're messing with everything. They're in our engine, in our halls, possibly in our baths. Its a wreck.
- The Lost Light manages to jump away before being completely overwhelmed, Elita's ship attached.
- They jump to empty space before a broad stretch of black nebula. The Lost Light then putters along to Elita's Colony- wherever that is.
The Lost Light jumped away from Unicron before all was lost, leaving the Unmaker behind and an unknown part of space and future ahead. The LL is so significantly damaged, there's a good chance that, once it lands, it won't be able to lift off again. Or possibly make another jump ever again. Quantum engines are shot but the thrusters manage to keep the ship moving forward at a snail's place. Everything is a mess or destroyed on the Lost Light but no one died!
Then again, they managed to somehow resurrect an evil so ancient his legends have become myths faded from memory. Unicron the Devourer of Planets, the Unmaker, the God of Chaos, has been unleashed on the universe. Welp.
- 2018-01-24 Down the Rabbit Hole (Windblade, Prowl, Redshift, Nautica, Bulkhead)
- 2017-11-08 Shock in the Snow (Countershock)
- 2017-05-26 Hazardous Handling (Doublecross, Brainstorm, Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- 2017-05-24 Talk Among Giants (Quicksight, Skystalker)
- 2017-05-18 Come to Worm Swarm at Swerve's If U Want An Ass Kicking (Fireflight, Swerve, Gearshift, Trailbreaker, Brigade, Doublecross, Steeljaw)
- 2017-05-18 Worms in the Engines (Sandstorm, Whetstone, Skystalker, Blaster, Chimera)
- 2017-05-18 That's No Moon! (Chimera, Hound, Lieutenant, Perceptor, Rodimus)
- 2017-05-17 Distraction (Grotusque, Phantasm)
- 2015-05-16 Play Date (Bulkhead, Lieutenant)
- 2017-05-15 Elephants on Parade (Cosmos, Drift, Soundwave)
- ... further results