From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: n/a|
Permafrost is a Fur Walker that had to spend most of her time on patrol away from the main tribes because of her acclimation to colder and high altitude climates. While her sharp senses and survivalist wits make her a good sentry or field operative, it's the freezing effect of her thermal disruptors as a non-lethal takedown method that scored her a spot on Security's roster.
Permafrost developed a darker sense of humor and sometimes peculiar fascination with strange and morbid things to counteract feeling lonely and bored on her long and typically solo treks. But this is why she isn't suspicious or afraid of 'standard-formers' like others from her world. She's more curious than anything, and can be a bit clingy if she decides she likes you.
In addition to her survival skills and specialization in harsher climates, Permafrost is an exceptionally skilled mountaineer. She's also a crack shot with smaller firearms like her disruptors, using a combat style of evasive movements and unexpected close-quarters gunplay similar to what humans would call 'gun-fu'.
Her trademark weapons are a pair of thermal disruptors. The chilling effect of their shots can slow most targets by flushing the thermal energy from their form, and eventually freeze over entirely.
- 2017-11-11 The Doctor is Out (Blast Off, Cavalier, Lieutenant, Permafrost, !Rung)
- 2017-08-24 Fetch the Artifact (Hound, Swivel, Permafrost, Ace, Hunter)
- 2017-07-19 Be Afraid (Permafrost, Bulkhead, !Hound, !Sandstorm)
- 2017-07-12 If You Can Dodge A Wrench (Quicksight, Arrow, Bladerunner, Brigade, Air Raid, Permafrost, Swoop)
- 2017-03-30 The End of Suffering (Blackstorm, Lieutenant, Vortex, Fortress Maximus, Waspinator, Chimera, Blast Off, Permafrost, Brainstorm, Vetik, Veron)
- 2017-02-25 Beastie Curiosity (Permafrost, Waspinator)
- 2017-02-22 Fox Tale (Permafrost, Rung)
- 2016-11-26 Lab Rat (Brainstorm, Permafrost, Vortex)
- 2016-10-15 Keep Him In There! (Repugnus, Permafrost, Lockjaw, Red Alert, Hound, Inferno)
- 2016-10-08 Landing At High Town (Blackstorm, Frisk, Lockjaw, Permafrost, Hailbrace, Slide, Turnstyle, Whiskers)
- ... further results
|Colony: Shivah||13 March 2017||The Shivans believe they were created at the hands of Nova Prime for the purpose of suffering, to prove their worthiness for their final release thanks to the deliverers, who they determine are the crew of the Lost Light. An enormous black monolith saps the energy of everyone and everything around, including the ship's engines. Soon, according to the Shivans, a great Immolation will burst forth from the monolith to end suffering for all.|
|Losing Inhibition||25 November 2016||The personality ticks are back! No queen this time, they've just gotten loose on the ship. Hopefully the ship doesn't descend into chaos before these things are contained once more.|
|Colony: Verander||8 October 2016||The home system of the lost Verander colony is a protoplanetary disk, ever-changing as the surface of Verander itself, which constantly transforms under the influence of the titan Drieger. A recent hovership battle on the surface between the townsfolk, who live in space stations orbiting Verander, and the pirates, who live out upon the disk, resulted in many deaths, and signs point to Drieger offering up a new crop of sparks, possibly including some from those who were lost.|