From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Participants||Arcee, Blast Off, Brainstorm, Breakdown, Chromia, Drift, Gearstrip, Grimlock, HighDef, Pipes, Ratchet, Rodimus, Skywarp, Slugfest, Soundwave, Tailgate, Ultra Magnus, Whirl|
The basement monster gets loose.
- The crazy portal shenanigans allow Overlord to get loose.
- Overlord terrorizes the ship, slaughtering over a dozen, before finally kicked off.
- The dead include: Tripodeca, Slog, Swivel, Monlight, Fizzle, Downgrade, and Doubledown among others. Ultra Magnus was at least half dead and Fortress Maximus is back in trauma-induced stasis lock.
- Drift takes responsibility for Overlord being on board and is exiled.
Overlord is proven to be a fan of overkill but even his abilities couldn't save him from the terror inducing skills of the Lost Light... Ignore all the running and screaming.
- 2015-10-14 Monster Hunting - II (Arcee, Blast Off, Brainstorm, Drift, Grimlock, Pipes, Ratchet, Rodimus, Skywarp, Tailgate, Ultra Magnus)
- 2015-10-13 Mini Mutiny (Gearstrip, Tailgate, Rodimus, Pipes)
- 2015-10-14 Monster Hunting - I (Soundwave)
- 2015-10-13 The Hull Puncher (Arcee, Brainstorm)
- 2015-10-13 Soldier On (Rodimus, Ultra Magnus)
- 2015-10-12 A Leg Up on Overlord (Whirl, Blast Off)
- 2015-10-11 Defensive Maneuvers (Chromia, Arcee, Gearstrip, HighDef)
- 2015-10-11 Loyalties (Drift, Skywarp, Blast Off)
- 2015-10-11 Secret Keepers (Rodimus, Soundwave)
- 2015-10-11 No Tool Left Behind (Skywarp, Brainstorm, Gearstrip, Arcee)
- ... further results