From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: TBD|
"Security" is not in the list of possible values (Command, Medical, Combat, Support, Intelligence) for this property.
Inferno fights fires. He also fights jerks! So don't be a bully to anyone (looking at you, Swerve).
Inferno is, at spark, a sweetheart. He's caring and compassionate, looking out for those who can't look out for themselves. Unfortunately he also has a reckless streak; being a firefighter, he's not afraid to leap into danger at the first sign, putting himself at risk. So sometimes his protective nature can get him into trouble when he acts out without thinking of the consequences, while believing he's doing what's best. Until he's done it and realizes he was wrong, oops.
'Ferno can be oblivious to the effect he has on others, i.e. the fact that he's actually pretty hot. He simply doesn't think about that sort of thing, and when someone comments on it (usually Deluge) he's flabbergasted. Connecting himself with the word 'attractive' just doesn't make sense to his processor. Which can lead to some hilarious situations.
Inferno is a skilled firefighter. It was his job before the war and it's what he'll do now that the war has ended. He's picked up some combat skills because of said war, and his nature to jump into the fray whenever he was needed certainly helped him out in that area. He's also a very kind and caring bot, and he's grown to be quite good at comforting others.
And hoo buddy can he flex.
Inferno started out as a firefighter before the war, handling damage control with his friend Grapple. Since then he hasn't done much of note, staying in the background and popping up every once in a while, even when he joined the Lost Light. He's been there since the beginning, keeping to himself. Now, however, with the war gone and the crew growing ever more diverse with each colony they visit, he's decided to immerse himself in the social pool.
- 2017-04-15 Rhythm of the Night (Quicksight, Inferno, Red Alert, Fortress Maximus, Astrotrain, Pipes, Riptide, Skystalker, Sterling, Waspinator, Fritz, Brigade, Lieutenant, Memory)
- 2017-01-31 Rekindled Broship (Deluge, Inferno)
- 2017-01-01 Stuck In The Closet With You (Orbitall, Brigade, Inferno)
- 2016-11-08 Ready, Set, Draw! (Skids, Inferno)
- 2016-10-21 I'm Here (Red Alert, Inferno)
- 2016-10-15 Keep Him In There! (Repugnus, Permafrost, Lockjaw, Red Alert, Hound, Inferno)
- 2016-10-13 Godbothering (Gearstrip, Frisk, Inferno)
- 2016-09-19 These Are My Confessions (Blaster, Inferno)
- 2016-09-05 This Is Fine (Lieutenant, Blackstorm, Blaster, Inferno)
- 2016-08-26 Declined! (Barrister, Blackstorm, Brainstorm, Inferno, Lieutenant, Red Alert, Rodimus, Skystalker, Vortex, Teller)
- ... further results
|Denied||26 August 2016||All our space credit and debit cards are being denied! Time for the crew of the Lost Light to come together and bum some gas money.|