From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Location||The C-E Station|
|Participants||Blast Off, Brainstorm, Chromedome, Folly, Frisk, Flame, Gearshift, Kickback, Lieutenant, Lockjaw, Mirage, Perceptor, Quicksight, Riptide, Riposte, Roughshod, Rung, Tailgate, Vortex, Whetstone, Whirl, Whisper|
|NPCs||Clockwise, Proletariat, Lifeline, Dot, Scanner|
The Lost Light stops by a spacestation run completely by Cybertronians. Seemingly occupied by neutrals, its actually run by Neo-Functionists.
-Some LLers are are kidnapped and brought to the spacestation's psuedo-Institute.
-The kidnapped LLers are 'corrected' or 'punished' accordingly such as with shadowplay or empurata.
-Fellow LLers rescue the kidnapees and fight their way off the station and back to safety.
The Lost Lighters overpowered the stations defenses, returning to the Lost Light and taking Clockwise and Lifeline prisoner. All the kidnapees were left to heal with the support of the Lost Light. The head of the functionist station, Proletariat, managed to get away.
- 2017-01-04 Never Surender (Blast Off, Frisk, Lockjaw, Quicksight, Whetstone, Whisper, Whirl)
- 2017-01-03 Getting A Head Count (Whirl, Madrigal, Riposte, Gearshift, Roughshod, Skystalker, Flame, Brainstorm, Rung, Blast Off, Whetstone, Lieutenant, Tailgate, Perceptor, Riptide, Lockjaw)
- 2017-01-03 Conjunction Junction Whats Your Function (Tailgate, Perceptor, Whetstone, Blast Off)
- 2017-01-02 A Disaster (Chromedome, Rewind, Riptide, Whisper)
- 2016-12-31 Form Dictates Function (Lieutenant, Lockjaw, Rung)
- 2016-30-12 Patients (Blast Off, Flame, Lieutenant, Lockjaw, Rung, Whirl)
- 2016-12-29 Thou Shalt Not Pass (Blast Off, Brainstorm, Folly, Gearshift, Kickback, Lieutenant, Mirage, Rung, Tailgate, Vortex, Whetstone, Whisper)