From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: n/a|
|Eneraetherologist and Woobie|
Eneraetherology. The word brings groans to scientists of both sides. The completely useless and frivilous science of energy interpretation has long been dismissed as hokum and superstition, and the ranks of these specialists are few and far between. The navigator/pilot Folly is one of these strange individuals who has devoted her life to one of science's missteps.
Filled with social anxiety and some rather odd beliefs about inanimate objects, Folly wears her spark on her sleeve, always looking to help her shipmates, her friends, and her ship. She's not a fighter, not much of a scientist, but every now and then she has her uses.
Deception: Pro @@@@@ Firearms: Nov @@@ Fortitude: Nov @ Hacking: Pro @@@@ Inspire: Pro @@@@ Medicine: Nov @@@ Repair: Nov @@@ Stealth: Pro @@@@@@ Transportation: Pro @@@@@@ Unarmed: Nov @
Astronomy: Pro @@@@ Befuddlement: Vet @@@@@@@ Cartoons: Nov @@ Courage: Nov @ Eneraetherity: Vet @@@@@@@@@ Energy Sciences Pro @@@@@@ History: Nov @@@ Navigation: Pro @@@@@@ Obscure Philoso Nov @@@ Social Anxiety: Nov @@ Unusual Fashion Nov @@@
Folly was created as a MTO Navigator, built to take place at the 2nd Battle of Starfall Expanse, a vast asteroid mining field that both sides desperately needed. Trained at both piloting and navigation, Folly survived the defeat, and slowly began to discover more interesting things in life than just watching everyone die.
- 2017-10-07 A Respite at Dusk (Windblade, Folly, Pipes)
- 2017-10-05 Tread Softly (Windblade, Folly, Fireflight, Gally Fortner)
- 2017-06-26 The Temple (Aperture, Folly, Jumpstart)
- 2017-01-06 Bubble Party (Mirage, Hound, Vortex, Air Raid, Brainstorm, Folly, Beachcomber)
- 2017-01-16 What a Tool Wants (Folly, Pipes)
- 2017-01-09 Pet Playdate (Mirage, Vortex, Brainstorm, Folly, Torque, Waspinator)
- 2016-12-29 Thou Shalt Not Pass (Blast Off, Brainstorm, Folly, Gearshift, Kickback, Lieutenant, Mirage, Rung, Tailgate, Vortex, Whetstone, Whisper, Clockwise, Scanner)
- 2016-12-05 Safe in the Brig (Folly, Pipes)
- 2016-11-25 Ticked Off: They're Back (Arcee, Blast Off, Brainstorm, Finetune, Folly, Gearshift, Lieutenant, Skystalker, Vortex, Wheeljack, Whetstone, Armature, Scope)
- 2016-11-15 Evil Sword (Folly, Grimlock, Lockjaw, Pipes)
- ... further results
|Functionist Station||29 December 2016||The Lost Light stops by a spacestation run completely by Cybertronians. Seemingly occupied by neutrals, its actually run by Neo-Functionists.|
|Losing Inhibition||25 November 2016||The personality ticks are back! No queen this time, they've just gotten loose on the ship. Hopefully the ship doesn't descend into chaos before these things are contained once more.|
|The Cosmic Carnival||3 November 2016||Every outwardly pleasant civilization must have a less pleasant side. Okay, so the carnival isn't exactly pleasant looking, but even that's nothing compared to what lies beneath it.|
|Colony: Verander||8 October 2016||The home system of the lost Verander colony is a protoplanetary disk, ever-changing as the surface of Verander itself, which constantly transforms under the influence of the titan Drieger. A recent hovership battle on the surface between the townsfolk, who live in space stations orbiting Verander, and the pirates, who live out upon the disk, resulted in many deaths, and signs point to Drieger offering up a new crop of sparks, possibly including some from those who were lost.|
Some people claim its not a real science, that during the glut of the Golden Age, that it was a scientific offshoot that bore no merit in the long term, and overall has been considered inconclusive. Whether or not it exists, Folly is a staunch advocate of it, and on occasion, she HAS discovered several clues while conversing with objects. Whether that is due to her science, or if she just managed to put together some unforeseen facts together, is yet to be decided.
Folly has taken to drinking a rather light drink called "Paint Thinner" which is mostly lighter fluid floated with benzene gas. She claims that it has a delightful personality and wants to be drunk.