From Transformers: Lost and Found
Cyclonus used to be undead, but Optimus Prime brought him back. He is very firm that he isn't a Decepticon, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a high Autobot death toll, and he was imprisoned with the Decepticons, so he is singularly well situated to hate everybody with an even hand.
Focused, religious, and quiet.
Stabbing and brooding.
Cyclonus was forged in Upper Tetrahex millions of years before bots like Optimus Prime and Megatron. He grew up a follower of the Clavis Aurea religious order, which was based in the city, and his religious convictions remain to this day. He was a warrior from his youth, serving as bodyguard to Galvatron and eventually part of Nova Prime's inner circle that earned him a place as a senior officer on the original Ark. The ship's mission was expansion, but it was lost when it ventured into the Benzuli Expanse and became trapped in the Dead Universe.
The Dead Universe was complicated for Cyclonus. A bot of contradictions, he struggled to reconcile a deep-seated anger with his desire for order, and desperation hoped that the Dead Universe would be able to sort him into something -- some/one/ -- free of the conflict that plagued him.
Instead, he ended up a victim of Galvatron's machinations and was reduced to a tool serving under someone else's will until the D-Void could be destroyed. He was left in a Cybertron he didn't recognize and corralled with a group he had no association with. After a mess of a situation with Whirl, the Lost Light was where he finally decided to make his future.
- 2016-07-17 Whom Gods Destroy (Astrotrain, Cyclonus, First Aid, Grimlock, Mirage, Pipes, Quicksight, Soundwave, Tailgate, Wheeljack, Windrose, Moonracer, Coalback, Ratbat, Shadeborer, Udun)
- 2016-07-15 The Crystal Garden (Lieutenant, Tailgate, Cyclonus, Starstruck, Pipes)
- 2016-07-11 Stones Above and Flames Below (Soundwave, Blaster, Sideswipe, Gearshift, Pipes, Tailgate, Lieutenant, Brainstorm, Wheeljack, Cyclonus, Coalblack)
- 2016-05-30 La Résistance (Astrotrain, Beachcomber, Cyclonus, Deluge, Grimlock, Quicksight, Swoop, Tailgate, Ultra Magnus, Viviqueen, Oversteer, Mu Navigator, Minders, Lightrail)
- 2016-05-28 Care-okay (Beachcomber, Cyclonus, Pipes, Quicksight, Skystalker, Slugfest, Tourniquet)
- 2016-05-17 Practicing (Rodimus, Cyclonus)
- 2016-05-11 Stillness (Skystalker, Cyclonus)
- 2016-04-24 The Queen Under the Mountain (Rodimus, Cyclonus, Vortex, Skystalker, Hoist, Deluge, Blast Off, Bulkhead, Buzzkill, Air Raid, Pipes, Windblade, Lieutenant, Jumpstart, Quicksight, Chela, Torrent)
- 2016-04-23 Payback (Cyclonus, Hoist, Pipes, Quicksight, Rodimus, Skystalker, Vortex)
- 2016-04-20 Death In Our Company (Vortex, Cyclonus, Blast Off, Air Raid)
- ... further results
|Colony: Velocitron||30 May 2016||On Velocitron, speed is what matters. Their mobile cities, the Velocites, traverse the surface to stay ahead of the searing heat of dawn. In the capital, Delta, the upcoming Inevitable 250 race is about to determine the new leader. The slow workers banished to the polar city of Mu are seething with rebellion. The older city of Transit, mysteriously slowing down, may require evacuation before it burns up.|
|Colony: Dunia||11 July 2016||The Lost Light arrives at the lost colony of Dunia, where they discover the survivors of the place living in traveling convoys underground, hiding from the wrath of their sleeping Titan. The Titan wakes, and in an effort to save the survivors of the planet, the Lost Lighters are forced to kill him.|
|Colony: Eukaris||17 April 2016||As the Lost Light arrives at Eukaris, they receive a distress call from Elita One, who is missing an away team on the surface.|
|Colony: Devisiun||22 March 2016||Tailgate is dying. Rather than linger and allow others to watch his suffering, he runs off to die alone. Pfft, like the Lost Light is going to let that happen. So of course they follow him.|
|Colony: Hubworld||25 February 2016||The Lost Light arrives at the next colony only to find an abandoned, mined-out metrotitan (Amazodon) and a Galactic Council outpost. Hesitantly welcomed at first, the LLers discover a mystical lens to view other realities when one of them invades, resulting in a lot of chaos and conflict.|
|... further results|