From Transformers: Lost and Found
Colonies discovered: 11/13
- Colony: Khepri - An artifact signal leads to the discovery of the floating colony of Khepri, an insect altmode based society of traders with a love of organic things and fancy clothes. It's up to the Lost Lighters to find the artifact, make peace with the locals, and have a little R&R while they're there.
- NPCs: Scorn, Phasma, Sequin
- Colony: Abyssalas - Members of the Lost Light visit the colony of Abyssalas, an underwater society populated primarily by scientific-minded individuals with various aquatic alt modes, ranging from underwater vehicles, to alts modeled after organics, to organic-shaped vehicles. It's like a whole city full of Wheeljacks.
- NPCs: Jaekel, Torrent, Incirrina
- Colony: Velocitron - On Velocitron, speed is what matters. Their mobile cities, the Velocites, traverse the surface to stay ahead of the searing heat of dawn. In the capital, Delta, the upcoming Inevitable 250 race is about to determine the new leader. The slow workers banished to the polar city of Mu are seething with rebellion. The older city of Transit, mysteriously slowing down, may require evacuation before it burns up.
- NPCs: Blackfire, Bladerunner, Clocker, Clunker, Hazzard, Hitch, Lightrail, Override, Oversteer, Peel Out, Powerdyne, Pummel, Pursuit, Quadcam, Ransack, Rimmer, Road Rash, Slapdash, Starfire, Upshift
- Colony: Shivah - The Shivans believe they were created at the hands of Nova Prime for the purpose of suffering, to prove their worthiness for their final release thanks to the deliverers, who they determine are the crew of the Lost Light. An enormous black monolith saps the energy of everyone and everything around, including the ship's engines. Soon, according to the Shivans, a great Immolation will burst forth from the monolith to end suffering for all.
- NPCs: Veron, Vetik, Zikorne, Shanex, Eksilon, Sesterne, Polko, Gilstik, Lerrer, Dotzent
- Colony: Verander - The home system of the lost Verander colony is a protoplanetary disk, ever-changing as the surface of Verander itself, which constantly transforms under the influence of the titan Drieger. A recent hovership battle on the surface between the townsfolk, who live in space stations orbiting Verander, and the pirates, who live out upon the disk, resulted in many deaths, and signs point to Drieger offering up a new crop of sparks, possibly including some from those who were lost.
- NPCs: Hailbrace, Slide, Turnstyle, Whiskerwire, Plundercrash, Simoom
- Colony: Dunia - The Lost Light arrives at the lost colony of Dunia, where they discover the survivors of the place living in traveling convoys underground, hiding from the wrath of their sleeping Titan. The Titan wakes, and in an effort to save the survivors of the planet, the Lost Lighters are forced to kill him.
- NPCs: Udunus, Coalback, Ratbat, Shadeborer
- Colony: Eukaris - As the Lost Light arrives at Eukaris, they receive a distress call from Elita One, who is missing an away team on the surface.
- NPCs: Elita One, Dinobot, Airazor, Tigatron, Styleguide, Torrent
- Colony: Devisiun - Tailgate is dying. Rather than linger and allow others to watch his suffering, he runs off to die alone.
Pfft, like the Lost Light is going to let that happen. So of course they follow him.
- NPCs: Undercarriage, Grill, Tractor, Trailor, Full-Barrel, Overflow, Needle, Plunger, Titan of Devisiun, Courtezan, Paramour
- Colony: Hubworld - The Lost Light arrives at the next colony only to find an abandoned, mined-out metrotitan (Amazodon) and a Galactic Council outpost. Hesitantly welcomed at first, the LLers discover a mystical lens to view other realities when one of them invades, resulting in a lot of chaos and conflict.
- NPCs: '
- Colony: Prion - Readings of the map that guide the Lost Light to the Knights of Cybertron lead to the colony world of Prion... only Prion is not where it should be. Rather, having used Cybertronian tech to move it, Prion has been fashioned into a prison camp for fringe Cybertronians rounded up and dumped to survive on the wasteland that remains. Even the founding metrotitan is devastated, plundered and picked apart, laying among the rubble that the prisons fight over. The arrival of the Lost Light should yield answers and relief for those abandoned there.
- NPCs: Perceptor, Treadmark, Dingo, Tarn, Helex, Kaon, Tesarus, Nickel
- Colony: Caminus - The Lost Light visits Caminus to only minor disaster and social upheaval.
- NPCs: The MIstress of Flame, Hot Shot