From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: Shipsgenius|
PLEASE NOTE: There are spoilers for the current comic run on this page!
Brainstorm is a never-ending font of ideas. His creativity may be greater than his scientific acumen, or at least, greater than his adherence to appropriate procedures (or, for that matter, safety). His attention to scientific ethics is a little like his attention to the laws of nature: more like guidelines.
Where most people will ask "why?" Brainstorm asks "Why not?" The question is generally rhetorical as he does not usually let mere ethicality or morality get in the way of a good idea. He enjoys showing off, especially if it means he can show everyone that he can outdo Perceptor in something, and frequently acts like he's Primus' own gift to the Cybertronian race. He's not, however, particularly brave and prefers to avoid conflict altogether. While he certainly has his fair share of oddities, and may often come off as a jerk or egoist, he does care for his friends, and will not hesitate to show it when it matters most.
Born during the war as Gentius of Operation Solar Storm, Brainstorm proceeded to completely ignore the "soldier" part of his status as an MTO. Instead of fighting, he made his contribution to the war effort through his talent for designing weapons and other tech. He spent the war putting his abilities to use in facilities such as the New Institute, where he received his nickname, and the ill fated Kimia.
During the war, he developed a certain, albeit as far as he knew, unreciprocated affection towards a scientist by the name of Quark. Quark, however, was captured during the fall of K'th Kinsere and died in a Decepticon prison camp. Brainstorm managed to move on, but he did not forget about Quark and eventually began covertly developing a time machine in hopes of going back to prevent his death. When it turned out that a lot of the materials he needed for this project were in the hands of the enemy, he switched sides, becoming a spy for the Decepticons in order to gain access to those resources. He made sure, however, not to pass on anything that could actually be used against the Autobots, instead disguising information the Decepticons already knew to look like new intelligence. By the time he signed on with the Lost Light, his project was nearing completion, and the true nature of his allegiance was still a secret.
- For being involved in saving Tailgate
- For being a Decepticon Jerk Division Aft-Kicker (Who's Afraid Of The DJD?)
- For actually implementing those upgrades, and getting them to quickly lock on to Overlord (2015-08-29 Weapon Wonderland, 2015-10-14 Monster Hunting - II )
- For designs for upgrading ship's weapons (2015-08-04 Awards Ceremony)
- 2018-02-16 We Did It(?) (Brainstorm, Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- 2018-02-10 The Weapon (Penchant, Lieutenant, Brainstorm, Sandstorm)
- 2018-02-07 Where the Heckle Deckle (Arrow, Blast Off, Brainstorm, Slugfest, Swivel)
- 2018-01-21 Punitive Guard Duty (Adagio, Blast Off, Brainstorm, Swivel)
- 2018-1-12 Polar Opposites (Astrotrain, Skystalker, Perceptor, Brainstorm, Conduit, Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- 2018-01-02 Walk 'n' Talk (Brainstorm, Perceptor)
- 2017-12-29 Dying To Know (Brainstorm, Lieutenant, Perceptor)
- 2017-12-26 BFG (And Others) (Brainstorm, Perceptor)
- 2017-12-10 Begone, Zot (Skystalker, Brainstorm, Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- 2017-12-5 Do You Wanna Make a Matrix? (Brainstorm, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- ... further results
|Rebirth of Unicron||4 May 2017||The Lost Light follows the Shivan monolith all the way to earth, meeting up Elita One's ship along the way. As more monoliths arrive, the crew uses this chance to visit Earth once more despite the Earth Defense Command telling them not to. They decide to be discreet. Eventually, nine monoliths arrive and everyone aboard the LL watches them in bated breath as they open and unfold and become... the Unmaker, Unicron!|
|Denied||26 August 2016||All our space credit and debit cards are being denied! Time for the crew of the Lost Light to come together and bum some gas money.|
|Colony: Velocitron||30 May 2016||On Velocitron, speed is what matters. Their mobile cities, the Velocites, traverse the surface to stay ahead of the searing heat of dawn. In the capital, Delta, the upcoming Inevitable 250 race is about to determine the new leader. The slow workers banished to the polar city of Mu are seething with rebellion. The older city of Transit, mysteriously slowing down, may require evacuation before it burns up.|
|Colony: Shivah||13 March 2017||The Shivans believe they were created at the hands of Nova Prime for the purpose of suffering, to prove their worthiness for their final release thanks to the deliverers, who they determine are the crew of the Lost Light. An enormous black monolith saps the energy of everyone and everything around, including the ship's engines. Soon, according to the Shivans, a great Immolation will burst forth from the monolith to end suffering for all.|
|Functionist Station||29 December 2016||The Lost Light stops by a spacestation run completely by Cybertronians. Seemingly occupied by neutrals, its actually run by Neo-Functionists.|
|... further results|