Beneath the Skin
From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Beneath the Skin|
|Location||The Lost Light|
|Participants||Blast Off, Whirl, Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Breakdown, Knock Out, Mercy, Tailgate, Getaway, Arcee, Hoist, Jumpstart, Penchant, Punch, Quicksight, Skystalker, Swindle, Drift, Chromia, Skywarp, Gearstrip, First Aid, Knock Out, Ravage, Pipes|
A nanotech virus designed by First Aid's evil twin runs rampant on the Lost Light, striking down whole swaths of the crew at once with an illness that takes them out of action.
- Bots begin coming down with a feverish sickness, some having it so bad they get hallucinations.
- After Command comes down with it, fellow crew members help keep the ship together and functioning.
The medical team is eventually able, with assistance from Brainstorm, Hoist and maybe some other nerds, to reverse engineer the nanotech and create a cure.
- 2016-03-15 Sweet Nothings (Whirl, Blast Off)
- 2016-03-15 Doctor's Orders (Mercy, Tailgate)
- 2016-03-14 Status Report (Brainstorm, Getaway, Rodimus)
- 2016-03-13 Karaoke Night (Arcee, Hoist, Jumpstart, Penchant, Punch, Quicksight, Skystalker, Swindle)
- 2016-03-13 Love Guru (Breakdown, Blast Off)
- 2016-03-13 Super Charming (Drift, Ultra Magnus)
- 2016-03-13 Delusions of Grandeur (Chromia, Skywarp, Penchant)
- 2016-03-12 Poison Of The Mind (Quicksight, Skystalker)
- 2016-03-12 Hot Tubs and Hallucinations (Blast Off, Whirl)
- 2016-03-11 Pitstops (Rodimus, Skystalker)
- ... further results