From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: [[User:|]]|
"It's always the same thing. I fly them to points unknown, exhaust all my fuel, and they get to have all the fun."
If you don't know who Astrotrain is, what asteroid have you been hiding under for the last 30 years???
Astrotrain has always been a (mostly) loyal Decepticon, but longed for more than just being the guy you yell for when you need to travel into space, haul your stolen supplies, and so forth. He does his job as a transport dutifully but would love to expand his horizons beyond that. Spread his wings, so to speak. The Lost Light seemed like an oppritunity to do that... even if a lot of his time is spend playing transport for Logistics. The rest of it is usually spent being a big jerk, or drinking. Both make everything else he has to put up with doing less mindnumbingly boring to do.
Turns into a large space shuttle. AND a locomotive. A classy one at that, none of these big bland boxy diesel posers. Don't even try topping that combo, you can't.
He carries junk around for the other Logistics chumps that were lame enough to not have proper carrying modes. (I'm lookin' at you Fulcrum. No I don't care if it's not your fault. Still lame).
- 2018-05-14 A Wave of Destruction (Hound, Cosmos, Skystalker, Astrotrain, Quicksight, Lieutenant, Blast Off, Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Slugfest)
- 2018-03-25 Taking Out Turrets (Astrotrain, Blast Off, Cosmos, Dust, Sky Lynx, Skystalker, Swivel, !Blitzwiing, !Cosmos, !Sky Lynx)
- 2018-1-12 Polar Opposites (Astrotrain, Skystalker, Perceptor, Brainstorm, Conduit, Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- 2017-12-20 Wing Clipping (Drift, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Lockjaw, Astrotrain, !Wing, Harbingers)
- 2017-11-9 Whistle While You Work (Adagio, Astrotrain, Bone-Spur, Disaster, Torque, Windblade, Shatter, Snowshoe, Tailslide)
- 2017-08-22 Alternate Options (Astrix, Astrotrain, Hound, Sterling)
- 2017-07-24 Shuttefly and...Shuttefly (Astrotrain, Nightshade)
- 2017-07-12 Everything is Bad (Soundwave, Rodimus, Perceptor, Ultra Magnus, Torque, Blast Off, Gyro, Drift, Astrotrain, Pipes)
- 2017-04-15 Rhythm of the Night (Quicksight, Inferno, Red Alert, Fortress Maximus, Astrotrain, Pipes, Riptide, Skystalker, Sterling, Waspinator, Fritz, Brigade, Lieutenant, Memory)
- 2017-01-11 Stupid Space Rocks (Astrotrain, Cosmos)
- ... further results
|Topsy Turvy||12 July 2017||The !Lost Lighters hit the Lost Light with a bomb snuck past their defenses in the frame of a mangled pair of cassettes: !Frumble. Without any particular design or reason, a number of the crews were apparently swapped into different bodies.|
|Colony: Velocitron||30 May 2016||On Velocitron, speed is what matters. Their mobile cities, the Velocites, traverse the surface to stay ahead of the searing heat of dawn. In the capital, Delta, the upcoming Inevitable 250 race is about to determine the new leader. The slow workers banished to the polar city of Mu are seething with rebellion. The older city of Transit, mysteriously slowing down, may require evacuation before it burns up.|
|Colony: Verander||8 October 2016||The home system of the lost Verander colony is a protoplanetary disk, ever-changing as the surface of Verander itself, which constantly transforms under the influence of the titan Drieger. A recent hovership battle on the surface between the townsfolk, who live in space stations orbiting Verander, and the pirates, who live out upon the disk, resulted in many deaths, and signs point to Drieger offering up a new crop of sparks, possibly including some from those who were lost.|
|Zarazee Casino||15 August 2016||The Lost Light stops by mecha-friendly space-Vegas aka: The Zarazee Casino. Upon arrival, its clear that the glitzy casino is anything but friendly. Viscount Valeen, the overseer of Zarazee, rules over the casino with an iron fist and ensures debts are paid one way or another.|
|Colony: Dunia||11 July 2016||The Lost Light arrives at the lost colony of Dunia, where they discover the survivors of the place living in traveling convoys underground, hiding from the wrath of their sleeping Titan. The Titan wakes, and in an effort to save the survivors of the planet, the Lost Lighters are forced to kill him.|