From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: TBD|
She really does have a spark of gold, despite her blunt and oftentimes abrasive demeanor. Arcee cares very deeply for her friends, and will fight viciously to defend them if necessary. Sometimes this can seem very offputting to others, but in truth it is part of her personal defense mechanism; it's her way of being protective. Outwardly, she's blunt, sarcastic, and a femme of action rather than words.
Arcee is been a long-time freedom fighter and has unfettered support for the Autobot cause. She's seen a lot of carnage and death in the Cybertronian civil war, and has lost many beloved friends in countless skirmishes over the eons. In her early life, she was a very kind spark, and this good nature has been permanently buried beneath a very gruff and defensive exterior.
In order to process her own personal pain, Arcee survived her most difficult ordeals by becoming skilled, fierce and a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. By her own reckoning, this attitude has helped keep her alive and prevents her from becoming vulnerable.
She is aboard the Lost Light because Prowl has requested her to watch (a/k/a SPY) the happenings aboard the ship. Arcee harbors a great deal of respect for Prowl, so she has honored this request.
- 2016-12-04 Working on a Theory (Skids, Arcee)
- 2016-11-25 Ticked Off: They're Back (Arcee, Blast Off, Brainstorm, Finetune, Folly, Gearshift, Lieutenant, Skystalker, Vortex, Wheeljack, Whetstone, Armature, Scope)
- 2016-11-20 Pong Pressure (Blackstorm, Octane, Arcee, Cosmos)
- 2016-10-22 Moving Forwards (Arcee, Punch)
- 2016-05-25 The Vent Mystery Deepens (First Aid, Arcee, Punch)
- 2016-05-24 A Shocking Find in the Vents (Arcee, Punch)
- 2016-05-24 Style And Substance (Arcee, Punch)
- 2016-05-08 Combat and Diplomacy (Arcee, Punch, Rodimus)
- 2016-05-06 New Helm (Arcee, Punch)
- 2016-04-30 Weird Booze And Competitive Drinking (Air Raid, Arcee, Blast Off, Bulkhead, Gearshift, Grimlock, Hoist, Jumpstart, Punch, Quicksight, Road Rage, Rodimus, Skystalker, Vortex, Buzzkill)
- ... further results
|Losing Inhibition||25 November 2016||The personality ticks are back! No queen this time, they've just gotten loose on the ship. Hopefully the ship doesn't descend into chaos before these things are contained once more.|
|Colony: Devisiun||22 March 2016||Tailgate is dying. Rather than linger and allow others to watch his suffering, he runs off to die alone. Pfft, like the Lost Light is going to let that happen. So of course they follow him.|
|Beneath the Skin||8 March 2016||A nanotech virus designed by First Aid's evil twin runs rampant on the Lost Light, striking down whole swaths of the crew at once with an illness that takes them out of action.|
|Colony: Hubworld||25 February 2016||The Lost Light arrives at the next colony only to find an abandoned, mined-out metrotitan (Amazodon) and a Galactic Council outpost. Hesitantly welcomed at first, the LLers discover a mystical lens to view other realities when one of them invades, resulting in a lot of chaos and conflict.|
|The Mystery of the Locked Door||17 February 2016||The Ammonites have snuck on board the Lost Light disguised as parts of Blast Off's shuttle!|
|... further results|