From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Played by: Fathom|
Air Raid is your standard flier with the added advantage or, more likely disadvantage, of lacking what keeps most bots alive longer: fear. In many cases, at least. In his years of functioning, he's garnered enough good will to warrant his brethren scrambling to reel him in, or wrest him away from his unknowing dive into the jaws of death, but his striking brashness has kept him firmly low in the ranks.
He takes the practice of managing fear very seriously, and enjoys seeing others overcome it. For the most part, he's aware of his own faults and knows he's not a very good team player, though his team comes before the rest of the Autobots. There's few mechs that can actually reach him, but if they can manage to chisel past the snark or scowl, he'll listen and listen well.
While he has the capacity to be a huge jerk, he's still not as bad as Slingshot. He tries to be a pleasant guy to most, and cares at least moderately about how people perceive his morals.
- 2018-02-13 Small Galaxy (Skydive, Air Raid)
- 2018-02-05 Solid(?) Advice (Air Raid, Swoop)
- 2018-01-27 Quick Break (Air Raid, Vortex)
- So What's our Angle? (Fortress Maximus, Swoop, Sterling, Air Raid, Pipes, Fireflight, Lockjaw, Tailgate, Vortex, Jazz, Trailbreaker, Starstruck)
- 2018-01-14 Truly (Skydive, Air Raid)
- 2018-01-13 Cassette Coup (Nautica, Perceptor, Air Raid, Strika, !Soundwave, !mainframe, !atomizer, !jackpot, !Overkill, !laserbeak)
- 2018-01-10 Deal (Air Raid, Vortex)
- 2018-01-06 Brighter Outlooks (Null, Air Raid)
- 2018-01-05 And the Winner Is (Arrow, Skydive, Vortex, Air Raid, Desperado, Gilt)
- 2017-12-19 You Don't Get It (Vortex, Air Raid)
- ... further results
|The Thrillsought Gauntlet||28 January 2017||Angered by Vortex's sudden disappearance following the recovery of Megatron, Air Raid runs off to manage his stress with high risk racing matches in the illegal flier tournament - the Thrillsought Gauntlet. Vortex and Skydive seek to retrieve him, and enlist Arrow's help.|
|Topsy Turvy||12 July 2017||The !Lost Lighters hit the Lost Light with a bomb snuck past their defenses in the frame of a mangled pair of cassettes: !Frumble. Without any particular design or reason, a number of the crews were apparently swapped into different bodies.|
|Colony: Velocitron||30 May 2016||On Velocitron, speed is what matters. Their mobile cities, the Velocites, traverse the surface to stay ahead of the searing heat of dawn. In the capital, Delta, the upcoming Inevitable 250 race is about to determine the new leader. The slow workers banished to the polar city of Mu are seething with rebellion. The older city of Transit, mysteriously slowing down, may require evacuation before it burns up.|
|Losing Inhibition||25 November 2016||The personality ticks are back! No queen this time, they've just gotten loose on the ship. Hopefully the ship doesn't descend into chaos before these things are contained once more.|
|The Cosmic Carnival||3 November 2016||Every outwardly pleasant civilization must have a less pleasant side. Okay, so the carnival isn't exactly pleasant looking, but even that's nothing compared to what lies beneath it.|
|... further results|