From Transformers: Lost and Found
Revision as of 00:25, 13 May 2017 by Soundwave
|Participants||Air Raid, Arcee, Blackstorm, Blast Off, Blaster, Botanica, Brainstorm, Chimera, Chromedome, Cosmos, Finetune, Folly, Fritz, Gearshift, Gyro, Hound, Imager, Kickback, Lieutenant, Lockjaw, Orbitall, Perceptor, Permafrost, Pipes, Quicksight, Rewind, Rung, Skids, Skydive, Skystalker, Soundwave, Starstruck, Steeljaw, Sterling, Swerve, Torque, Tourniquet, Waspinator, Wheeljack, Whetstone, Whirl, Whisper, Vortex|
The personality ticks are back! No queen this time, they've just gotten loose on the ship. Hopefully the ship doesn't descend into chaos before these things are contained once more.
-The ticks get out and everyone on the Lost Light loses their inhibitions. Thankfully, this time, everyone is aware of it. Doesn't stop crazy things from happening.
Brainstorm manages to create a 'cure' and is able to bring everyone back their normal, inhibited selves before anyone dies. Call this one a success.
- 2016-12-02 Decepticon Style Showdown (Blast Off, Quicksight)
- 2016-12-05 Checkity-Check (First Aid, Pipes)
- 2016-12-02 The Sound of Genius (Blast Off, Brainstorm, Conduit, Lieutenant, Soundwave)
- 2016-11-02 What Is Mine (Air Raid, Blast Off, Vortex)
- 2016-12-01 Running A Tight Ship (Penchant, Skystalker)
- 2016-11-30 Clarity (Drift, Skystalker)
- 2016-11-30 Communication is Key (Blaster, Cosmos, Lieutenant, Orbitall, Steeljaw)
- 2016-11-29 Chill As Ever (Blackstorm, Soundwave)
- 2016-11-30 Coming Out of the Closet (Lieutenant, Sterling)
- 2016-11-29 Chaos Theory (Wheeljack, Bulkhead)
- ... further results