Difference between revisions of "Firestar"
From Transformers: Lost and Found
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Latest revision as of 23:54, 4 September 2017
|Played by: NPC|
"Communications" is not in the list of possible values (Command, Medical, Combat, Support, Intelligence) for this property.
- 2017-05-04 Unwelcome Wagon (Bulkhead, Blast Off, Chimera, Firestar, Grotusque, Hound, Lieutenant, Lockjaw, Ravage, Tailgate, Ayana Jones, Marissa Fairborne, Thundercracker)
- 2017-04-26 Fancy Meeting You Here (Brigade, Cosmos, Firestar, Gearshift, Lieutenant, Lockjaw, Skydive, Sunstreaker, Tailgate, Elita One, Torrent)
- 2017-04-06 Paint It (Anything But) Black (Mirage, Phantasm, Grotusque, Firestar, Beachcomber, Lieutenant, Memory)
- 2017-03-04 Picked On (Firestar, Ambulon)
- 2016-11-03 Welcome To The Cosmic Carnival (Sterling, Lockjaw, Phantasm, Kickback, Flame, Firestar, Corvelius, Drama)
|Rebirth of Unicron||4 May 2017||The Lost Light follows the Shivan monolith all the way to earth, meeting up Elita One's ship along the way. As more monoliths arrive, the crew uses this chance to visit Earth once more despite the Earth Defense Command telling them not to. They decide to be discreet. Eventually, nine monoliths arrive and everyone aboard the LL watches them in bated breath as they open and unfold and become... the Unmaker, Unicron!|
|The Cosmic Carnival||3 November 2016||Every outwardly pleasant civilization must have a less pleasant side. Okay, so the carnival isn't exactly pleasant looking, but even that's nothing compared to what lies beneath it.|