From Transformers: Lost and Found
Revision as of 15:44, 8 June 2016 by Tez
The following channels are public channels and free to join:
- Public: For friendly chatter with the game at large.
- RolePlay: RP arrangement and requests!
- Newbie: Need help? Give a holler here and someone will answer you!
- Plot / Scene Channels:
- BigScene: Used for plot chatter during plot scenes and ongoing plots.
- BiggerScene: Spillover channel used for ADDITIONAL plot chatter during plot scenes and ongoing plots.
- Media, Etc.
- Babylon5: Babylon 5 discussion.
- CivilWar: Cap 3 (Or Iron Man 4 if you're feeling salty) discussion and spoilers.
- Fallout: Fallout 4 discussion.
- Spoilers: The place for Wednesday comic book spoilers!
- StarWars: Discussion of all StarWars media, including spoilers for new things.
- StevenUniverse: WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS.
- Undertale: Flowers and skeletons.
- VideoGames: I bet you can guess.
- XCom: HARDCORE ALIEN MURDER.
- CharChat: Wanna talk about your characters or character ideas? This is a good place for it!
- NSFW: More ADULT adult-type conversation.
- SrsBzns: A channel for discussion, politics, etc.. It's generally adult-oriented content and should be treated seriously. It may get heated.
If you'd like to request a new public channel for a topic, please ask a staff member or send a +request.
Helpful commands include:
- help @channel
- +help channel
- +help addcom
- +help delcom
- +help comlist
- Lists all channels that you have access to.
- @channel/on <channel name>
- Join a channel.
- This will show you a list of aliases you have set for channels..
- +addcom <alias>=<channel name>
- This will allow you to an alias for a channel you're already on. For example, you could type addcom pu=Public if you think typing +pub takes too long, or you don't want to use + to access channels.
- @channel/who <channel>
- This will show you a list of people who are on the channel, for example @channel/who Public will show you a list of people on the Public channel.
- @channel/gag <channel>
- This will temporarily mute a channel. Useful in instances when you need a little temporary quiet!
Other examples and help can be found on our start guide. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask on game!